Since I have read many romantic stories of Kings and some famous people, I realized something:
1) They married attractive men / women of talents and power and money and status for power or money or status or love, no matter where their partners came from.
2) They used any effective tools and strategies at their disposal to arrive where they wanted.
3) They didn’t get stuck with their romantic partners for Concept of Love, they Merry meet and merry part, and contributed in their journey with their respective partners.
4) Their thoughts and action were not messy like a victim in their romantic stories.
5) Their life is bigger than their romantic stories.
Li ShiMing, the Emperor of Tang Dynasty which is one of the proudest dynasties of Chinese people, he married many beautiful women who are wives of men who were defeated by him.
Genghis Khan, the officially Genghis Emperor, was the founder and first Great Khan and Emperor of the Mongol Empire, he married many beautiful women who are wives of men who were defeated by him and many women whom he met in his journey of building his empire.
Cleopatra VII, the most famous seductress in History, was the last ruler of Egypt, ruled Egypt after the death of Alexander the Great. Cleopatra is probably best known for her love affair with the Roman general and statesman Mark Antony as well as her earlier affair with Julius Caesar, but was a powerful queen before her interaction with either and a much stronger monarch than any of the latter Ptolemaic Dynasty.
Donald Trump’s Wives and His son-in-law Jared Kushner.
Donald Trump’s 3 Wives:
Ivana Trump (1977-1992), Marla Maples (1993-1999), Melania Knauss (2005 – ).
Donald Trump Wife: Ivana Trump
Donald Trump’s first wife Ivana Trump bore Trump’s eldest son Donald Trump, Jr, Ivanka Trump and Eric Trump. Born in Czechoslovakia, she was an Olympic athlete on the 1972 Czechoslovak Olympic Ski Team. She met Donald Trump after moving to New York and married him at a lavish wedding in 1977.
She divorced Donald Trump after learning of his affair with Marla Maples. She has since become a designer and author of multiple books.
Donald Trump Wife: Marla Maples
The second wife of Donald Trump, Marla Maples is an actress and socialite from Georgia. She was Donald Trump’s girlfriend then second wife, but divorced Trump after a six-year marriage. She has appeared on WWF as a celebrity guest.
Donald Trump Wife: Melania Knauss
The third wife of Donald Trump, Melania Knauss was born in Slovenia and was a supermodel. She met Trump in New York, and married him in 2005 at his lavish Mar-A-Lago estate in Florida. She wore a $200,000 dress made by the house of Christian Dior.
She bore Donald Trump’s fifth child, Barron William Trump.
Senior Advisor to the President of the United States. Jared Corey Kushner is an American investor, real-estate developer, and newspaper publisher who is currently senior advisor to his father-in-law, Donald Trump, the president of the United States. Kushner is the elder son of the former real-estate developer Charles Kushner, the son of Jewish immigrants from the USSR, and is married to Ivanka Trump, President Trump's daughter and fellow advisor. As a result of his father's conviction and incarceration for fraud, he took over management of his father's real estate company Kushner Companies, which launched his business career. He later also bought Observer Media, publisher of the New York Observer. He is the co-founder and part owner of Cadre, an online real-estate investment platform.
Ladies, what does these stories teach us?
1) Take on the opportunities to date with attractive men of talents and power and money and status for what you want.
2) Stop worrying about the life-long commitment, enjoy your love life, get what you deserve from the men.
3) Use the help of the men whom you are dating in your life, if they don’t help you, why do you date them?
4) Contribute your talent and capabilities with the men whom you are dating along the way.
5) Stop devaluing yourself that you are not worthy. You are only worthy of your choice and action that you make.
6) When you make poor choice in life, no matter how other people ego-boost up you, you know that you have failed yourself. But Luckily, the past is past. Start making smarter choice in life for what you want, and own up to your choice and action.
7) Make your life bigger than your romantic stories.
Ladies, I hope that this article helps you succeed in your Romantic Life. If you have any question, write a comment below!
Live your life to the fullest. You deserve what you give to yourself.
- Joy Yang, Dating and Relationship Coach.
She helps creating Worthy-Wealthy-Well Women that men cannot help loving.