Today, I want to greet you that: Happy Woman’s Day to you! I am proud of your existence on this planet earth!
I also have a message to you: You are already your best version! You are worthy and you are enough to deserve anything or anybody you want. I want to end this notion that you have to improve yourself or become your best self to deserve things and people you want.
1) The idea of yourself is an idea in your mind, but you are not an idea! You are a human organism who is capable of taking advantage of the tool of thoughts.
2) The moment you think you need to improve yourself or become something, you made a separation within you, you want to get rid of the old idea about yourself, and want to become the idea of yourself you prefer. As result of that, you would waste tons of your precious life energy to defend the idea of yourself or prove the idea of yourself to people, and you would have much less energy to work on getting what you want. It is a self-destructive process.
3) The reason you want to improve yourself or become something, because you want to get something. Without wanting anything, your internal dialogue would stop, you would not have the desire to improve the idea of yourself or become something. So realize the truth is that you want something.
4) Since you want something, then focus all your energy to figure out how to get what you want effectively. The most effective way to get what you want is to help/inspire other people get what they want.
5) In Buddhism’s teaching, you are Buddha already! In Jesus’ teaching, you are God already! This is the realization of all enlightenment.
So, remember your truth! Your worth and Your value are un-questionable! You are worthy and you are enough to deserve anything or any people you want.
Happy Woman’s day to you again, Ladies!
- Joy Yang, Your dating and relatinoship Coach.